The National Association of NonProfit Professionals (NANPP) is seeking candidates for our non-fiduciary Advisory Board throughout the nation. We are looking for active knowledgeable advisors committed to utilizing their personal and professionals skills, relationship and knowledge for the support and advancement of NANPP. This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual who is passionate about the nonprofit sector.
Selected Board of Advisory members will have achieved leadership stature in business, government, philanthropy, or the non-profit sector. His/her accomplishments will allow him/her to attract other well-qualified, high-performing Board of Advisory Members.
Leadership, Governance and Oversight
· Participate in making decisions on issues, polices and other organization matters.
· Sponsor a table and/or pay for a ticket to (and attend) annual conference.
The Advisory Board serve for two-year terms and attend Advisory Board meetings held two times a year (January and July). Members attend in person or remotely.
Qualifications of Ideal Candidates
· Extensive professional experience with significant accomplishments in business, government, philanthropy, or the nonprofit sector;
· Savvy people skills and affinity for cultivating relationships and persuading, convening, facilitating, and building consensus among diverse individuals
· Share NANPP’s values of integrity and credibility.
Represent 11 Million Nonprofit Professionals.
Volunteer without leaving your home or office.
Access more personal wellness for yourself.
Work with some of the greatest minds in the nonprofit sector.
Lend expertise to the next generation of nonprofit leaders.
I'm interested. Please Contact Me.