WHAT IS NANPP?
A membership organization for employees at all levels within the NonProfit sector.
To strengthen NonProfit professionals through networking, training, mentoring and professional growth.
Did You Know?
May 16, 2014 was designated by Congress as
“National Nonprofit Day?” to support the “importance of nonprofit organizations to the communities they serve, the issues they support, and the economy of the United States.”
NANPP is working to make it a national day off to celebrate the hard work of nonprofit employees.
To inspire, motivate and align NonProfit professionals while promoting the value of joining the NonProfit sector.
We believe in:
- Recognizing all employee levels within the NonProfit sector.
- Supporting the growth of the NonProfit sector.
- Celebrating those who make the world a greater place for all.
- Creating and maintaining professional standards.
- Supporting the physical, mental, and emotional health of all NonProfit professionals.
- Promoting collaboration, transparency and accountability.